Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Days Seven and Eight (Hours 30 - 40)

Day Seven

On January 26, 2015, I became an editor at The Rick and Bubba Show....
First, the day was normal. I arrived at 4:45 (like always). I helped set up for the show. I was a phone screener for the early show and for most of the 6-10 a.m. later show. Helmsey is the IT computer/website coordinator. Everything that is on the website is from the wonderful mind of the one and only Helmsey. The interns were asked to help edit a piece for the newsletter written by Rick Burgess. So, I helped edit and publish an article by Rick Burgess and his stance on Same-Sex Marriage in relation to the Constitution and our Founding Fathers.

For more information please visit  http://www.rickandbubba.com/

Day Eight

On January 28, 2015, I was able to appear on the early show AND be an editor for The Rick and Bubba Show.
The start of the day was normal. I arrived at 4:45 a.m. and went through the procedures of helping get everything ready for the show. I recorded, phone screened, and helped Speedy throughout the morning. Speedy wanted a female to chime in on the subject of "men dressing in the same clothes".  I helped Helmsey edit the final product for the website by reading everything at least five times. Check out the Final Product on the website given above and check me out as the new spotlight intern by signing up for the newsletter. Just simply enter your email address.
And I cannot forget that I got the chance to call in James Spann so he could give his opinions on the misinterpretations of the snow in the Northeast.

Your girl,
Joggin' and Bloggin'

No comments:

Post a Comment