Friday, February 13, 2015

Days Nine and Ten (hours 40 - 50)

Day Nine - February 2, 2015

Day nine was a normal day at the office except it was the morning after the Super Bowl which was a huge topic for the show. The topic was popular for The Rick and Bubba audience. For me, I rotated with the other interns on the phones, recording the show, and operating the cameras. I also got to learn more about what Adler does for the show. He is the television producer. I watched how he puts video together for the website and social media accounts.

Day Ten - February 4, 2015 

I started the day out in the call room taking calls for the early show and the Rick and Bubba Show. I also recorded and operated cameras for the show. This day was probably a more boring day, but everything went smoothly as far as all that I had to do. 

Signed, 
Joggin' and Bloggin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment