Sunday, February 22, 2015

Days Thirteen and Fourteen (Hours 60 - 70)

Monday February 16, 2015
This day was quite memorable because I messed up while I was helping produce the show. I put someone on the show that I knew wasn't going to be an asset to the show. But I've learned from my mistake. I also helped Adler with the television production behind the scenes. 

Wednesday February 18, 2015 
This day started out as a normal day, where I began as a recorder for the show. I helped produce at the top of the second hour where we had a special guest call in....Rand Paul. The guys asked him some very important political questions and very importantly if he is going to run for President in 2016.
We also had guest stars at the top of the last hour, Bethany and Andy Phillips. Bethany is a Country-gospel singer and Andy is a former professional baseball player. They came to the show to tell their testimonies and promote Bethany's new album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment