Friday, March 6, 2015

Days Sixteen and Seventeen ( Hours 75 - 85)

March 2, 2015

This day was Dr. Seuss Day at the studio so, of course, Bubba brought out the Dr. Seuss hat. I arrived at 4:45 am for the early show. During the 8 o'clock hour, we had a local kindergarten class come to the studio so Rick could read the Green Eggs and Ham book live on the radio. The students were able to sit in the audience. During this time, I helped Adler work the cameras and the graphics for the Heartland Network.

March 4, 2015

I arrived at the studio at 4:45 am for the early show and was able to spend some time talking on air about my Garmin Connect watch and Helmey's Fitbit. I was able to share a little bit of my experience with my watch and how it motivates me to keep moving daily.
I also recorded and helped Adler with graphics and cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment