Thursday, March 26, 2015

Days Eighteen and Nineteen (Hours 85 - 95)

March 9, 2015

This day I arrived at the studio at 4:45 a.m. and started the early show with Speedy, Helmsey, and Greg. After more interns arrived, I worked with Adler on cameras. Mainly, I helped switch the cameras from person to person depending on who's talking. I also helped with graphics by giving the audience a picture of what the guys are talking about on the show. I learned what keys to press in order for the picture to show up through the Heartland Network and what keys worked the graphics on the bottom of the screen. For example, their Facebook and Twitter accounts and their website.

March 11, 2015
I didn't do much this day. I arrived later than normal. I didn't get the chance to work the early show like I normally do, but I still made it through the normal six to ten show. I worked the cameras, phones, and the recordings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment