Friday, April 10, 2015

Days Twenty-two and Twenty-three ( Hours 105 - 115 )

Monday April 6, 2015

This day I arrived at the studio at 4:45 am for the early show. I helped Speedy start off the show by assisting him with getting the top news stories together. I also helped Adler work the graphics on the screen. I recorded the show on the recorder. Some of the stories we covered were: Wisconsin vs. Duke Championship game, "Woodlawn" trailer, Rolling Stone Rape story.

Wednesday April 8, 2015

I arrived at the studio at 4:45 am and helped Speedy with the early show. I recorded and worked the graphics on the screen for the Heartland Network. We had a special guest this day. The comedian, Frank Caliendo, called in and stole the show. Helmsey spoke to the interns and wants us to start taking more pictures/videos in the studio so he can post them to all of Rick and Bubba's social media accounts. We also covered stories like: Officer charged with murder in South Carolina, Tiger Woods and his preparation for the Masters, and a Bobcat catching a shark.

Signed,

Joggin' and Bloggin'

No comments:

Post a Comment